Download Full Text (7.7 MB)
Issue at a glance:
- Celebrates milestones in Colorado Law's 125-year history
- Highlights the 15th anniversary of the student-led Colorado Technology Law Journal
- Recognizes the achievements of faculty, staff, and students, including Dean Anaya's appointment to a United Nations committee to advise on enhancing representation of indigenous peoples
- Features the winners of the 2016 Reunion Class Challenge
- Celebrates personal and professional successes of Colorado Law alumni
University of Colorado Law School, "Amicus (Spring 2017)" (2017). Amicus. 29.