Contains 5 attachments:
1) United States Department of the Interior Memorandum, September 20, 1985: Protection of National Park System Units from the Adverse Effects of Air Pollution.
2) Library of Congress Congressional Research Service Memorandum, November 19, 1985: Comments on Department of the Interior Memorandum of September 20, 1985 Entitled "Protection of National Park System Units from the Adverse Effects of Air Pollution."
3) United States Department of the Interior Memorandum, May 15, 1986: Legal Authority of the Secretary to Protect the Air Quality and Related Values of NPS Units from Adverse Impacts of Surface Coal Mining Activities.
4) Article titled, "Policy and Regulations: The Clean Air Act and National Park" by Molly Ross, National Park Service, Air Quality Division.
5) Article titled, "Pollution Where You'd Least Expect It" by David B. Joseph, EPA Journal, March 1986.
Ross, Molly N., "Legal Issues Associated with Protecting Park Resources: Air Quality and Related Values" (1986). External Development Affecting the National Parks: Preserving "The Best Idea We Ever Had" (September 14-16).
PANEL: Legal Issues Associated With Protecting Park Resources
Administrative Law Commons, American Art and Architecture Commons, Animal Law Commons, Biodiversity Commons, Dispute Resolution and Arbitration Commons, Environmental Health and Protection Commons, Environmental Law Commons, Environmental Policy Commons, Hydrology Commons, International Law Commons, Jurisdiction Commons, Land Use Law Commons, Legal History Commons, Legislation Commons, Literature in English, North America Commons, Natural Resources and Conservation Commons, Natural Resources Law Commons, Natural Resources Management and Policy Commons, Property Law and Real Estate Commons, Public Policy Commons, Recreation, Parks and Tourism Administration Commons, Science and Technology Policy Commons, State and Local Government Law Commons, Transnational Law Commons, Water Law Commons, Water Resource Management Commons